Sissy Sex Slave
Studio: Transfetish Productions
Models: Lexi Sindel Marcos J.J. John Kendra James Jade Madison
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Feminization, Anal, Dildo, Fetish, Spanking, Bi Oral, Enema, Submales, Rubber/Latex
Get ready to suck sissy slut! Join us for real sissy slut training! She makes him her Sissy Sex Slave forever!!
I love you honey, but I love the fact that you are going to be a sissy slut. I love you honey, but I love you honey, but I love black cock even more. You are a total sissy bitch you are secretly a sissy slut it too much fun. Sissy pet slave whore Luce owned by Miss SSP dumb sissy loser permanently exposed whore. We are going to penetrate your tight ass with my useless cock locked up.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 786.4 MB

Comments
Post a Comment